An Interview: Intriguing Questions About WATERSPELL

Book blogger Brandi Kosiner interviewed me this week about WATERSPELL and other writerly topics. She asked intriguing questions, such as: “If a fairy godmother told you your life could be like a favorite book for 24 hours, which book would you pick and why?”

Photobucket
Brandi is a passionate reader, writer, and book blogger. She mainly focuses on young adult books, especially paranormal romance and fantasy.

Being interviewed was fun. Brandi’s questions made me think. How, exactly, did I get the idea for WATERSPELL? The story has been percolating within me for so long, I really had to think about my answer, going back all the way to my own teen years.

The interview is in conjunction with a giveaway. Readers may enter to win a free copy of WATERSPELL Book 1: The Warlock. The international winner gets an e-book, while the U.S. winner may choose either an e-book or a paperback.

Shipping paperback review copies is prohibitively expensive. I’ve done it only once, to a reviewer in the Philippines. At this point I’m not sure the books ever reached her, or ever will. From now on, reviewers outside the U.S. get the e-book. E-delivery is much cheaper, and far more certain to actually arrive.

The giveaway at Brandi’s blog ends April 12. My interview should remain available there for a while, however. I hope you’ll take a look. :-)










No comments:

Post a Comment